mileage per tank for 06

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL

Reaction score
got a big trip coming up and was wondering does anyone out there know how many miles on average they get off of a tank of gas on an 06 stock wolverine.:?:

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL said:
got a big trip coming up and was wondering does anyone out there know how many miles on average they get off of a tank of gas on an 06 stock wolverine.:?:

Its been awhile....but I believe the last time I checked it....it was around 50-55 miles give or take!!!

Wasinger12 said:

Its been awhile....but I believe the last time I checked it....it was around 50-55 miles give or take!!!

^^I got to thinking and I told your wrong. The 50-55 we tested is how long you can go on reserve......I don't remember how much you got before you hit that point......Now at least you know how far you can go on reserve.......

are you saying that when i flip it to reserve i can still go another 50 miles on the reserve amount :shock: ?

Any idea or guesstimate on the milage before i have to flip it to reserve?

are you saying that when i flip it to reserve i can still go another 50 miles on the reserve amount :shock: ?

Any idea or guesstimate on the milage before i have to flip it to reserve?

Yes.....50 miles on reserve!!!!!!! :D

Back