• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

might be parting an 87

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
I might be getting an 87 warrior and parting it out. As many of you married guys on here know its easier to justify picking something up if you have interested partys in parts. Its a complete quad, As of right now the only things Im keeping 100% for sure are the front shocks and the motor. Everything else will be up for grabs. Let me know what you guys need, Id like to tell the guy Ill take it yet today. Here are some picks the guy sent:
photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

What type of heel guards are those? Man, Id love to have the plastics, shipping would be outrageous though.

What type of heel guards are those? Man, Id love to have the plastics, shipping would be outrageous though.

Not sure what type they are. hoping theres enough interest by the time my wife gets off of work, so I can pretty much tell her Im gonna get it. If I can get back a good chunk of the 300 I can pick it up for, she'd be happy. Shouldnt be to hard to do since its complete.

Im gonna add that Im not going to try to get rich off of parting it out, so parts will go relatively cheap. Ill just need to get it stripped and gone as quick as possible.

I might be interested in the chain guard and heel guards (unless DeadLast wants them) if the price was right...Maybe the front bumper, too.

I don't want the heel guards, just want so more info on them, they look custom but could also not be. Never seen them before.

i think i have seen that style of heel guard\nerf on a 3wheeler somewhere but i can remember where or even what they are

Latest posts

Back