Mid Tn Wolvy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THill

Reaction score
Hey all !!
Got my 03 Wolvy used back in late 03.
It's been one tough machine,other than regular oil and lube service the only thing it's ever needed has been batterys and thats saying alot after what it's been thru during the years, it's been rode hard and put up wet many times....Items i've added over the years are,
Yamaha skid and diff cover, hand guards,
Warn 4 2 4
White Bros. R4 muffler, new FMF on order
Dyno jet carb kit
Moose overfenders
ITP wheels w 25 AT Mudlites
JE 10.75 compression piston
Web mild low end cam & valve springs
Pro Flow air filter kit w dual Uni air filter

Welcome to WC! Sounds like you have a nice Wolv, would love to see some pics sometime! :)

565, I really can't say what the cam did by it's self.. I installed it, the springs and the 20 over 10.75 piston all together..Also i didn't go for the high rev one, the low to mid range is what i installed..BUT overall the power down low is alot better than before...
Hope that helps...how does the Works shocks do on your Wolvy ? I've been thinking about getting some type better ones as my stockers are about shot.....THill

the works shocks are night and day difference. One of the best upgrades I ever made. As for the cam, I'm looking for more low end. I'm putting in a torque stuffer, hoping it will help. I put the k&n air filter, edelbrock carb, and hmf muffler, which add alot of power, but I still want more low end. If i get the revs up, i have huge power. Other than that, I'm fighting running hot. I need to find a oil cooler that is high capacity.

Latest posts

Back