MICHIGAN RIDERS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam4by4

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you lower michigan guys wanted to plan a ride some time? Im in Taylor which is right by metro airport and I got a couple guys over this way that are down. There a 250r and a bored stroked blaster and would love to find some new people /places to ride.

yeah, im from brighton, its right where 23 and 96 cross, and there are a couple other guys, i know me and boxhead ride alot up in atlanta michigan, but if we all got together that would be baddass, someone bring the beer, ill bring the johnsonville brats, and all we need then are some matches to start the party!

I'll bring some herbs and spices!!! Our group consists of a 400ex (engine work), two z400's (one with elkas, the other with more mild mods), and another mildly modded warrior besides mine.

Well Last weekend we went to mounds in mount morris which was nothing short of a lake with a few islands due to all the rain So We'd rather go somewhere else. Any good areas closer than 3 or 4 hours away would be nice unless we can camp somewhere close to the trails.

rbod where at in D heights Im just down telegraph from ya.

And I used to work off of Kensington Rd. there in brighton so I am familiar with both those areas

Beer Brats and ridin sounds like a plan and if ya wanna throw some strippers in there life should be great!!!

14 gallons of premium gas, a nitrous kit, rebuilt motor, and a filled bottle of N2O ran me a little thin, I'll pass on the strippers for now... :( ;D I'll stick to the greens for this weekend!!! ;D ;D ;D

The mounds suck! I can't believe I wasted a day there before... That place is dangerous from all the criss crossing dirt bikes that tend to come from nowhere.

Im with ya on the greens too! or herbs and spices as it was said before

Back