ME AND MINE

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4urass2005

Reaction score
:-*THIS is her when i first got her since ive added a few things Itp rims front and back with maxxis front pro's and back razrs im on my 2nd set of handlebars had renthal broke em doing a wee how u ask no clue the right side just broke off in my hand left me skipping across the ground so i said screw renthal and just got what i could and got some tusk-t10 bars they seem as good as the renthal's but time will tell anyway's here she is ill get some up to date one's on in a few days.. ;D
7iVvRhwNLRz6KCd1gOckBWqWT9kGvuGz030.jpg

m545DsiT8YoCYrxhupcs01KTw1LK-w42030.jpg

XpXgULLw5z0GASRPi1v211LzGilHDtdT030.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

SEXY_UPS_GIRL.jpg
she brings me all my goodies lol

wicked pics man, i'm loving the ups girl, i wish i had a ups girl like that

MAN!!!!! all we get is some fat UPS man!!!! lol...SICK what pther mods are you going to do

LOL yea all i get is the fat ups guys to but here to wishing I was thinking that the site died because i was getting no replys lol but i was all along i have to aol screen names and i all the reply notices was being sent to my other just figured that out lol. And yea she was clean that was when i first got her it was around 4-6 days old no longer looks that way a few stiches added and parts lol here a new pic i just took i just put a trail tech spedo on.. an thanx 4 the replys...... :p
ATVRIDGEPICS064.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS063.jpg

nice bike dude, I cant wait to get my new digital camera so I can post up some pics of my rappy...I need to find a camera man to come riding with me as well. Maybe I should find some mexican guy on a scooter or something

Hey 2fast4urass, How much did you pay for your trail tech speedo? Do they come with the mounting equipment or do you have to buy that seperate? Thanks bro.

Thanks a lot, Rocky Mountain is out of stock for a warrior so i'll probably buy a new one off ebay within the next few weeks.

Thanks a lot, Rocky Mountain is out of stock for a warrior so i'll probably buy a new one off ebay within the next few weeks.

The blaster and banshee ones are the same and maybe even the raptor660 and yfz too.

I seen this one kid around here that has something like this on his bicycle but smaller and costed him 40 bucks. It tells him how fast he is going. Think this would work for a fourwheeler?

I have one I don't use anymore. It's about 2 1/2 years old, but it's in damn near perfect condition still. If you're interested in buying it, send me a pm and we can come up with a price.

I seen this one kid around here that has something like this on his bicycle but smaller and costed him 40 bucks. It tells him how fast he is going. Think this would work for a fourwheeler?

Actually, you can get those for about 12 bucks, and it is possible to make one work. It's not as simple of a bolt-on as a trailtech, and there is a slow delay time before it actually displays a speed (it takes a second for speed to register, so during acceleration it won't be right, but at a steady pace it will be accurate).

I might look into buying one from a shop up town. Just so I have an idea on how fast I am going. How much do the trail tech things sell for?

all I need is one that tells me how fast I'm going. simple as that. I don't need anything fancy
you can get them from rockymountainatv for like $70...are try motosport.com there $80 there.... :)

Back