me and daddy went to a car show....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
so we park and start walking into the fairgounds (where the carshow was) and we see this nice willys.....ill let the pics tell the story

willys
000_0389.jpg

sweet chevy
000_0390.jpg

hotrod

000_0391.jpg

hotrod(s)
000_0392.jpg

paintjobs...

000_0397.jpg

chrommed out engine on a chevelle SS

000_0396.jpg

HIGHWAY PATROL :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

000_0395.jpg

who is this?.....yeah thats right ELANORE AND HER SISTER :eek: :eek:
000_0393.jpg

nice s10 (sweet interior)
000_0400.jpg

a elcamino with sweet paint

000_0401.jpg

big ass truck

000_0402.jpg

and to top it all off.........a SHELBY :eek:
000_0403.jpg

Hmm it would be cool if it was a real shelby but there are only 3 on the whole planet so thats prolly not one haha, just a kit car.

Diggin the stangs haha and the bronco altough im not too crazy about the color.

Hmm it would be cool if it was a real shelby but there are only 3 on the whole planet so thats prolly not one haha, just a kit car.

Nope. definately not a kit car. Might have been a rebadged 'standard' Shelby, but definately not a kit.

Still looked cool as hell though.

The new one next to it is a factory Mustang GT with the Eleanor Kit added, not the GT500E offered from the factory.

GOOD TIMES!!

i'm likin how that el camino looked lol, and the chevelle..maybe i'm just a chevy guy, or the engines do somethin for me i dunno lol...i'd love to go there haha, where was the show at? my friend and i might go to carlisle next year

That one was in Schaghticoke (sp?) NY.

There is a Good Guys show coming up in September in Rhinebeck NY. That one is HUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Not trying to steal the thread but for those who like mini trucks there is a HUGE show called Havoc in louisville KY this weekend.

Its also the same weekend as the hot rod nationals so Id say I will have a wonderful time getting around louisville. Good thing my girl friend goes to college there or else I'd be screwed.

Wish I had known about that!

I was in Clarksville In, for work a while back. swung over to Lou'ville for something to do one night. All I know is we stopped into some BBQ place that was the tits!!

YummY :p

Well I am 30 minutes from owensboro and a little over an hour away from louisville. But I know clarksville rather well.

[quote:npd9zv2w]Hmm it would be cool if it was a real shelby but there are only 3 on the whole planet so thats prolly not one haha, just a kit car.

Nope. definately not a kit car. Might have been a rebadged 'standard' Shelby, but definately not a kit.

Still looked cool as hell though.

The new one next to it is a factory Mustang GT with the Eleanor Kit added, not the GT500E offered from the factory.

GOOD TIMES!!
[/quote:npd9zv2w]

Its prolly just a licenced replica from shelby, if its an original that man is sitting on a goldmine, those cars sell for huge dollars and i mean huge, but you never know i guess. But i remember watching barret jackson once and they said there are only 3 originals on the planet and they were selling a licenced replica still sold fro 125grand+, the rest have been destroyed etc

Latest posts

Back