me and a friend riding today!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, glad to see you enjoying it. But, I think you have been posting too many vids in this section for too long. Vids like that go in the vid section, lol. Wish I had someone to vid us riding today.

At least you are smarter than him and wear a helmet!! Accidents happen all the time and I don't understand why people ride with no head protection.

X2! My friend doesn't wear one unless we are in a place that requires them. I always say something to him and he replies, "I don't ride like an idiot, like when I was younger." It's not always how you ride! A damn deer can leap out infront of you.

true there Gen had it happen to me back when I had my new 94 ended up bumping the damn deer in the hind quarters before I came to a stop

Good stuff. Just curious, whats up with the yellow front wheels? Thats a first for me.

thanks you guys, I wa gonna make the vid with music but i kinda figured you would want to hear it cut out.lol but i love riding it and it is cutting out bad! It seemed like when it got ran for a while it didnt cut out as much. I dont know why??? could the float not being adjusted have anything to do with it. to much fuel getting in the cylinder, choking on gas?? adjust the valves maybe? i always try to wear a helmet and he has one but dont think he sould for some reason.

Nope that tomorrows project, I got all the hardware i needed today and got my old pegs cut from their mounts the other day. i will post some pics to my thread when i am done tomorrow.

Edit: If all goes well my bearing will come in also and i will mount my swinger too.

Last edited:
I just wish my parts would come in period! trails open Tuesday as it's going now I'll be lucky to have all the parts and installed before Thursday

what did you order yamahauler
I ordered a new clutch kit and gasket, 157.5 main jet and I'm still waiting for my modded clutch cover from (1998yamahawarrior) I have my oil cooler radiator all test fitted and ready to go.and I'm still debating on if I should swap the swing arm from the 92 over to the 02 cause it has the grease zerk and my 02 doesn't (haven't tried to pull the bolt out of the 02 swinger yet though so don't know if it's gonna give me hell or not)and I need to order new sprockets and a new O-ring chain then after I get all that stuff I can install all of it and do some test runs and then get some trail riding in FINALLY sucks it probably won't be till next weekend for the riding part though:atv:

Back