Maier Fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get stock plastics. They don't cost much more, and are better made in every way. Maiers will crack, crease, and generally bust into pieces and look like trash much quicker than the stock ones. You can bend the stock ones to a 90 degree angle and they spring back, and at the most you'll just have a white stress mark which is easy to fix. The maiers also seem to fade out a lot quicker, and over time they start sagging, especially the rear ones. I've also seen other quality issues with maier, like the mounts not lining up without drilling out the holes, and the plastics coming orange-peeled from the factory.

As many different color combinations as there were from the factory there aren't many colors that aren't available from yamaha.

Yeah i have maires omg worst things ever, i took them out one time and like ran into my other friends 525 at like 2 mph and it cracked in the front. O well i like them now hahaha
Before(what they came on):
warrior.jpg

After(my new warrior):
cam2-3.jpg

If you want anything check ebay you can get a full set of good plastics for 100-150. And maires for about 200-250. Ill pm you if i find anything, im an ebay addict.

carefully use a heat gun to get the plastic hot in the area where it's stressed. Be careful not to get it so hot that it melts, but when you get it to the right temp the stress marks will blend in and fade away.

Back