machinist

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyguy2013

Reaction score
I was raised in a machine shop and have a mill lathe vertical and horizontal band saw and a lot of tooling i was thinking of making a lil side cash is there anything you guys have been wanting made or fixed!!! Any members of this site ill give a sweet deal.

Yeah probably so. TIS designs had some on ebay a while back. I budded on it but didnt win. How about park brake block offs, or case savers?

Case savers are Weston's thing. Lol
Just wait a bit he will have em back up and going.

I was thinking about parking brake block offs i could make them and sell them for around 10 buck most likely some other thoughts are wheel spacers bar risers and clamps im in the process of making a new seat latch that's not a pain to grab and a billet dash!

I thought Weston had called it quits on all that stuff. Anyway, I also think the front wheel spacers would be a worthwhile product.

Nope he has a new cnc plasma table and is doing some r&d for some new stuffs, and the case savers should be coming shortly.

Latest posts

Back