Ltr250r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03yamwarrior

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about these? Looking into them look sweet. How fast will they go? Any help thank you

I had 2 of them as a kid. An 89', and a 91'... The 91' was built a bit different, and was actually a bit better than the ones built in the 80's.
The only thing I ever had go wrong with mine was a head gasket blew out on my 89', and I bent the axle on my 91'. I wasn't very nice to them though. lol

I had one for about a week. Then traded it for my warrior. It was nice but I didn't like it for trail riding

Thanks. Well I already have a warrior. Looking for something to bomb around on so I can have both

I'm trying to get one. Love the looks of them. Find them for 1300-3500 all day round here

85 -86 dont have powervalves 87-92 do and also went to center exhaust port and changed the down tube! 87 had the most horse power but its the hardest to find parts for the 87 motor its a different crank! 88-92 motors are all the same! I have a 86 with a 87 motor im going to redo it killed the rod bearing! has a big bore kit in it! snotty as hell

Last edited:
Very nice! Just wish I could find a nice one when I have the money

Back