Lowering cheap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen lowering kits before, can't quite remember who was selling them though. Just google ATV lowering kits, you should get something.

hahhaha take your shocks of and get some stronge wood like ceder hahah and cut it to the lengh of the shocks but cut em liek 2 inchs less and bolt it on flattrack style hahhaha some guy on yfzcentral did it lol

I have a set of the lowering blocks made from billet? maybe aluminum not really shiny they lower 2" and widen 1" I dont need them anymore, they make a big handling difference, i would sell them for $60 shipped, maybe take an offeri rode 3-4 times with them and even jumped a few doubles, never let me down

if you have the right shocks you could always just adjust the setting th the lowest. i always liked having mine a little over stock ride height. it just made me feel cocky when you have a fast fourwheeler AND it sits up a little higher.

so warriorracer..what mods do you have that makes your warrior so damn fast?
well my current warrior is just at the begining of a ground up restoration. but my last warrior that i had about 2 years ago had many mods, no internal engine work tho. but i do rember one day of riding it i got up aganst a brand new 450 and he did beat me but i was right with him the whole time and have had many people tell me about the power it had for what it was. and if thats not enough by summer i will be able to tell you what makes my warrior so damn fast because im going with the 460 kit from cwr and i am replacing evry part on the bike with high performance parts.

Latest posts

Back