• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots Of Parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lights are rectangle so I think first gen. They have the cover shield and mounting bracket for the lights only. The motor is complete minus the starter. It fell out in transport. I know it turns but nothing else.

I do have a set of black rims. The tires on the front have tread and hold air but are hard and brittle. The rear tires are flat and low on tread.

Send me a PM if you are interested and make an offer. Still looking for trades for front shock upgrade, rear tires, carb intake boot, chain rollers with bearings and whatever else you may think I need.

Damn, finally found a Warrior on this forum that looks like mine lol. If you still have the frame (from the blue warrior) and it's straight, I might be interested in purchasing it, being as mine is slightly fucked over.

Is the orange front plastic and black back for sell if so how much and can u post pics of the front

photobucket-43538-1349824901854.jpg

holy **** that is black 42's quad!
http://www.yfm350.com/forums/album.php?albumid=79&pictureid=266

interested in the blue plastics, need a set of front and rear. Price shipped to 54929?
or better yet, call me @ 715.570.3025 Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back