Lost cat... please help us find it

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
I saw this the other day when i was riding, looks like someone lost a cat with a banana stuck in it's ass. It should't be too hard to find it... anybody by chance see this cat?
32619df8ea23310753bf05f43c6342d7.jpg

hahahaha lmao i cant belice someone would put a drawing of it god i think that everyone knows what a cat looks like he could of put a discripton of it and people would of known what it was. No everyone is looking for a fucked up squirrel. hahaha

man, its prolly a little kid who lost they're cat that they loved, can you guys not remember losing your fav pets when you were little???? if its not a little kid, then the person who did the art work is and idiot

man, its prolly a little kid who lost they're cat that they loved, can you guys not remember losing your fav pets when you were little???? if its not a little kid, then the person who did the art work is and idiot

I never had pets. You trying to make me feal like i missed out on somthing.....jerk, i hate you!

hahaha jkjk, i have always wanted a dog but my mom hates anything thats not human, and sometimes she hates humans too. So ive never had a pet.

[quote:837j65fg]actually no, i found out later that it was my friend's mom

wait your friends mom had a squirrel as a pet? what a weirdo.....[/quote:837j65fg]

your friends mom is a squirrel?

Back