Looky Looky!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intense4

Reaction score
Thought about making a new logo for Trax Motorsports since their original logo isnt all that great. So i sat down and took the time to start drawing and well, it turned out simply awsome.

bd28e74b00.jpg

I e-mailed the jpg to Shane at Trax and told him if they want'd to use it, to just e-mail me back and i'd send him the Vector Image of it. ;D

If anyone want's a logo or design made, private message me and i'll see what i can do for ya (for free). Ive been doing logo's and design's for around 8 year's.

I'll do the design's or logo's for free and send the vector image so you can have it cut or printed on vinyl.

Since i done that logo i had gottin the idea to make number backgrounds and probably graphics specially made for the Warrior (cut to fit perfect).

If interestead in a custom design, logo, number backgrounds or number's, private message me for a price quote.

I use to work for Impact Signs & Graphics, if anyone want's something cut and come's to me about it, you'll get a better price quote when i tell him what you want.

**FINISHED**

Here's the YFZ/Raptor Style Number Background's for the Render Fender's, we can custom size them for any type of Quad, even a 4x4, lol.

677f6099fb.jpg

I'm kinda thinking about useing the Billy Ogle Jr style #201 which you can see i have them on the background design.

...... and probably graphics specially made for the Warrior (cut to fit perfect).....

Would you be able to make up a template so ppl could sketch up their own designs for you to work from???

This is an awesome idea by the way. As we all know, hardly anyone makes graphics for the Warrior and those that are available aren't that great.

I had tried to get several of the larger graphics companies to start making them, but they felt there wasn't a market for them.

I'm thinking this is due to the high overhead these companies have to pass along to the buyer.

I am sure if your decide to go with the Warrior graphics idea, you will get a lot of interest, and could probably sell the rights to some of your designs to a couple of the bigger companies.

I have planned on drawing a template of the warrior plastic or even making a 3D Model on 3D Studio Max. I'll letcha know something soon, i just gotta get around to doing it first.

As far as giving it to some big name'd company's. Nahh, there would be no use to because then Impact Signs would lose all that business to cut and mold the vinyl.

Got ya.

I didn't realize you were working with them on the project.

Anyway, definately let me know when you get a template made up!!

I use to work for Impact Signs....

What we're planning to do is, Impact cut it on vinyl, send to me and i'll modify and mold it to fit (Warrior Only). Other type's of Quad's, i can modify it to fit but whoever is ordering it will haft to mod it themselve's.

Easiest way to mold vinyl is soak it and the part's of your quad where it will be placed. Lay the vinyl over that part on your quad, drag out the hair dryer and start working your way down it (making sure you do not let the end touch that your not attaching yet).

I'n my case since i'm molding the vinyl, i'm making a sheet metal mold to lay over the plastic's that will hold the vinyl where it will go (1 week process) and it will come out with the bend's for your Quad.

If you do not want to apply the vinyl yourself, you can always PM me or e-mail me after you have been informed that your design or logo has been cut and set up arrangment's to send your plastic to my shop and let me do it. I'll will apply the first ten for free, all you'll haft to pay for is what Impact Sign's charge's to cut it which should be cheap. After the first ten i will charge a low fee like around $5-$15 per plastic set.

Back