Looking to add aftermarket lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSWolverine

Reaction score
Im lookin at adding new headlights, new tail light, brake light, reverse light, and a few amber lights as well as possible adding flashing reds....

Anyone have any ideas or pictures?

I have been REALLY wanting to replace the stock headlights myself. I would preferably maintain the stock cross piece and mount where the stock lights are, with the option of adding more ligths someplace else on the bumper.

Hard thing I have found is finding an "affordable/quality" option to fit there. Going to go search around a bit and see what I can find today... 8)

I put a set of hid bulbs in my head lights. That was the best upgrade I ever did to the lights. The only bad thing is I had to mount some extra lights for low beams. I would post pic but there is nothing that makes them different.

I was considering that... now im thinking of just changing my bulbs and adding a light on the handel bars like shown in the projects as well as mounting another light or two somewhere by the oem lights. Also thinking of doing a few lights on a swich for off each side//back that way i can see all around

Lights

My factory sockets melted and I have installed a different set, I put cheap implement lights on and they are starting to blink now. I have already bought a set of 5" 55 watt offroad lights to replace these.

Back