Looking for new tires!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior917

Reaction score
im lookin to buy some new rear tires. ive been looking at the holeshot HD or the razr 2. which ones do u guys like? i ride only trails and looking for a 6 ply tire that will never let me down. thanks

I run HD Holeshots and there lasting forever, you wont be left down. nice bite on em.

ok cool. i was kinda leaning towards them. they r also a lil lighter too. i run razr on my 87 warrior and love them. just wanted to try something new.

I run BKT AT-111HD's all around and love them. I dont think I'll run anything else. They are razr II clones and cost about $20-$30 less. (per tire) 6-ply and a whole hell of a lot of bite.

i've got wooleyboogers on mine and i absolutely love em. i hardly ever get stuck and their still light enough i can accellerate up the hills in wellsville just fine and i can go through just about any mud hole i can find. just be careful what size you go. if anything run wider on these, they tend to balloon otherwise (did this on my buddy's trike). these are the only ones i've had so i can't really compare em to the razr's and what-not. that's my $0.02.

oh gotch ya. i swear everytime i think i have my mind made up i find more info aboout my other choice and change my mind haha i can never make up my mind

Also, check out GBC X-rex or race rex..they are 6 ply and similar to razr's tread patten.

Tommyboy....you ride wellsville? Cool cool. thats my primary spot man. I have a site in oaktree. Sign up on wellsvilletrails.com for more ville stuff.

Latest posts

Back