Looking for info...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikewarrior350

Reaction score
So back in the 90's the previous owner of my warrior bought it new had a performance kit installed. I still talk to the guy and from what we have been able to come up with im pretty sure the kit came from trinity racing. At this point most of the kit is long gone but ive always wondered what was done to it.

Now heres what i know so far. It had a port and polish done with some funky "hammered" finish intake runner that was supposed to cause better fuel atomization. It also had a web .390 cam along with some sort of upgraded valve springs. There was also a 83.5mm wiseco piston with 10.5:1 compression. The exhaust was an old school supertrapp and there was a drop in k&n filter. I'm not sure if the exhaust came from trinity or not though.

Ive tried finding info in the past but never had much luck. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the stuff that was done back then or any info on the parts they may have used

Latest posts

Back