Looking for a repair manual

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueDawes4x4

Reaction score
Just bought a 2005 wolverine, its the old style, not the new belt drive... looking for a online repair manual, but for right now im just looking for oil capacity with a filter change, and the differential capacities for front and rear.... great site guys looking forward to spending time here! thanks, ad

REPAIR MANUAL

I HAVE THE WOLVERINE SHOP MANUAL AT HOME ON DISC, WHEN I GET THERE THIS AFTERNOON I WILL POST THE FLUID CAPACITIES. I GOT MY SHOP MANUAL OFF OF EBAY FROM A YAMAHA MECHANIC.

capacities

OIL, 3.2 QTS WITH FILTER CHANGE. FRONT DIFFERENTIAL TAKES .19 QTS WITH THE PERIODIC CHANGE, IT USES GL-5 80W90 FOR LIMITED SLIP. REAR TAKES .20 QTS GL-4 80 WITH PERIODIC CHANGE.

thanks alot, i havnt been able to find it anywhere, i just ordered a shop manual on cd... thanks again

Manual for a 2007 450

Hi All,

Anyone have an 07 shop manual on .pdf they can hook me up with or a suggestion for a good place to buy? I have one on order from the local Yamaha dealer for $80 bucks but that price is KILLIN me!

Alternatively if I can get the torque specs someplace online that will work too since I am 3/4s of the way through a frame replacement and just want to make sure that all of the parts I took off the old one will stay on the new :)

Thanks

Back