looking for a new ride, asking you guys keep eyes open.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'00 WO-YA!

Reaction score
Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge mountain
What's up guys, I come on daily and check things out but don't often post. Just kinda haven't been feeling the quad lately. I rode it the other day and had a good time and I'm kinda to the point where I feel like the Warrior is all I really need from a quad. My Rap700 is badass and it's a rush but I don't need it.
Now, having said that, I'm looking for something to enjoy on the street. I really want a 99-00 Buell Lightning X1. I just kinda have a thing for them. If any ox you cats run across something lmk, thanks.

What's up guys, I come on daily and check things out but don't often post. Just kinda haven't been feeling the quad lately. I rode it the other day and had a good time and I'm kinda to the point where I feel like the Warrior is all I really need from a quad. My Rap700 is badass and it's a rush but I don't need it.
Now, having said that, I'm looking for something to enjoy on the street. I really want a 99-00 Buell Lightning X1. I just kinda have a thing for them. If any ox you cats run across something lmk, thanks.

Yea man I love them!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwzZ37OZcMc

And for those that don't know what I'm talking about...
00606_jlZNtIlu5Zn_600x450.jpg

The guy across the street from our shop had two of those for sale last year. Sound SICK and fast!!!!

Hahaha! Okay I will ask. He may have a friend that has a few. So, the Raptor is going bye bye?

how about a triumph speed triple? 1050cc 3cyl Ive never rode a buel but my buddy had a triumph that I would steel for the weekend all the time and let me tell you it made you think you knew how to ride. tons of power everywhere you should ride one before yo commit to the buel.

how about a triumph speed triple? 1050cc 3cyl Ive never rode a buel but my buddy had a triumph that I would steel for the weekend all the time and let me tell you it made you think you knew how to ride. tons of power everywhere you should ride one before yo commit to the buel.

Not James. If it's for the street, it's Harley powered or he walks! lol

well if its Harley powered hes gonna do a lot of walking lmao

Latest posts

Back