Looking for a few suggustions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsonty1024

Reaction score
Looking for motor parts that will give me more power . I do alot of street riding and AOT of wheel stands .I can wheelie in gears 1 through 4 but i would like to know what part or parts can i add that will help with lifting the big easier. Also looking for a part or parts that will give me quicker response when i hit the gas ...

Last edited:
@ '00 WO-YA.....FYI : I do wheelie in high gears ....I wheelie in 3rd and 4th mostly.Dont tell me what i cant do because you cant do it . This is what i do and if you'd like ill post a video of me doing that .

Train
@ '00 WO-YA.....FYI : I do wheelie in high gears ....I wheelie in 3rd and 4th mostly.Dont tell me what i cant do because you cant do it . This is what i do and if you'd like ill post a video of me doing that .

Dude, don't come on here and be a Bitch! I didn't say you couldn't do it and to be honest with you I can't give two ****** shits about high gear wheelies. I've got a ****** Raptor 700 and a YZ 465 for any time I'm feeling froggy!
My point was that a Warrior isn't the best platform for wheelies, it's front heavy for a damn reason...to keep the front down for trail riding, you didn't notice how the engine leans weight bias forward? I was trying to help you, I was the 1st to post to your thread dude, I wasn't being a Dick but if you wanna come on this forum with an attitude you can kiss my ass, my reputation here speaks for itself and I've made lots of friends here, must of which also won't put up with unnecessary BS! Good luck with your project, Ass!

HAHAHAHA.....BITCH GOT OWNED!! takes talent to do "wheelies"...hahaha....I do wheelies all the time as a product of powering out of turns on both my dirt bikes and road race bikes....take your "little dick syndrome" attitude elsewhere dude....we don't wanna hear it.:haha:

You could do a custom swiingarm, like a -4. That would help maybe even a -2 would do it maybe less likely to flip over all the time.
If that won't do it hang a tractor weight off of the rear grab bar.
Now any of those combinations should work.
But keep it on the pavement.

You one of them black guys that thinks its cool to ride wheelies all over the dam city

:haha: why does it have to be a black thing? lol. im white and wheelie street bikes, but i only do it in closed parking lots or competitions, my bikes are geared really high so i'd be at red line doing 40mph :haha:

You need to calm you add down alil. He wasn't sayin you can't wheelie in 3rd and 4th. You do realise that you have 2 more gears above those... right? That would make 1st and 2nd low.... 3rd and 4th mid... And I'll be dammed but I think that makes 5th and 6th high. Damn I'm smart

:haha: why does it have to be a black thing? lol. im white and wheelie street bikes, but i only do it in closed parking lots or competitions, my bikes are geared really high so i'd be at red line doing 40mph :haha:

Lol I use to wheelie my r1 all over the place till I was riding the dragon in Tennessee and a state patrol caught me lol... That was way back when I first bought the bike. They wrote me one hell of a ticket and impounded the bike...TN state patrol frowns on bikers just a fyi lol

no im serious theyve got banshees because their the most "badass quad" ever then they put big ass whels on them and wheelie around the neighborhood

you can stand it up in 6th.. with 12-40 and a hill!!!:haha:

ive stood it up in 5th at the dunes coming over a roll, its possible but it hasto have outside help!

now dud calm down we aint here to say you cant but lower gearing is what you need. :tup:

you can stand it up in 6th.. with 12-40 and a hill!!!:haha:

ive stood it up in 5th at the dunes coming over a roll, its possible but it hasto have outside help!

now dud calm down we aint here to say you cant but lower gearing is what you need. :tup:

Nah, just need a blown rear shock! Lol. I've gotten it up (many times, lmfao), in 5th, but, with the help of the terrain.

Back