Lookie what I brought home

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00warrior350

Reaction score
06 Rappy 700.. All stock which is what I wanted. Picked it up yesterday the thing is Mint older guy owned it and pretty much just road it around on his feild and up and down the road. (Needs new tires)

217518_10150157011046898_542536897_7334903_2560878_n.jpg

nice bike. i love my raptor prob even more than my warrior cause the power is unbeleavible in comparison. Cant beat reliability of the warrior and the fact that i can blast through the woods and not really care about scratching anything. Im liking the bearclaws on there too. i got them on my raptor too. there like paddles in the soft stuff but hook up like holeshots on hardpack.

Yeah i stole them off the warrior for now till i get another set.. Think im going to go with another set of bear claws for both

messures out with like 3lbs of air pressure sitting on the quad there only like 20.5

yeah maybe if i find some for a good deal, might have to drop a tooth on the front sprocket

ITP makes a mudlite sp specifically for sport bikes in a 20'' tire. In my opinion they arent worth the money and arent nearly as good a tire as the bearclaws. I have an old set of them that were on my warrior when i bought it 10yrs ago from a neighbor and they were on that quad atleast 5yrs before that and they still have tread. Those tires never wear out. only reason i replaced them is i was i was sick of beat up old tires. still had tread on them though. i wont ever run anything else on a woods bike cause u cant beat the traction

Why havent I saw you on RF yet?? Get some a-arms, Barker duals, FCi intake, PCV, some good tires and maybe a 20 shot of BossNoss or a LER turbo to put you around 115hp... you will be set for ever.

Latest posts

Back