Look! I didnt leave you guys!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well i went down to my barn and i start to finish building this.

junk1.jpg

junk3.jpg

junk2.jpg

myquads.jpg

This is the warrior ive been building for over a year out of the extra parts that i have brought in from my warriors. Well its a combo of 89, 00, and 95. I just got it running today and im thinking about keeping it till i get the r running so that i have something to mess around on. I wanted to sell it for 800 and it is for sale but im not going to go out and try to sell it. Ill keep it unless i get an offer for it.

Well guys i guess as of know i technicaly didnt leave you as a warrior owner. :-*

O no i have the money to rebuild it. The only reason i would sell this warrior is to get more aftermarket parts. I just want to get the engine in it right now.

When are you going to rebuild the r. Show pics of the rebuild proses. I like to see pics of the inside of the engine for some reason.

Luke I forgot to tell you that I didn't tighter the axle housing bolts after i put the axle back in it and we got the chain on.

Luke I forgot to tell you that I didn't tighter the axle housing bolts after i put the axle back in it and we got the chain on.

O thanks! :mad:......that would of been nice to know before i rode it around for like a half hour hahaha.

Latest posts

Back