• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looing to buy a warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champ080592

Reaction score
im looking for a warrior like 92 and up. wanna spend any where from $0- $1000. im located in jersey. if it dosent run i dont wanna have to do to much to it to get it working. let me know what u have. thanks

Hey, Glad you were able to stop by. This is the guy who sent you the Email. I Hope your able to get some results via this site.
Good luck.
~Bill

K ive got a warrior Its on a 2001 frame, a-arms, plastics(white & black), swing arm, axle. It has a 1989 motor. Worked perfectly fine when i had it on my other warrior. The only problem with it is that i snaped off the bolts to the header when i took it off my other warrior, so thats the only thing that needs to be fixed. Its a great engine though. It i even raced with it. Ill throw in another clutch too becuase it will need replaced soon. Everything else is on the bike though. Ill get some pics if you want them. Pm me if your interested.

I have a warrior for sale but its a little more than you want to spend. If your interested shoot be a PM and we'll see if we can work a deal. It runs and looks great.

Back