Long wheelie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol holy **** not bad.. looks like you have alot of street to ride on. Cop problems?

Lol holy **** not bad.. looks like you have alot of street to ride on. Cop problems?

bro.. u just have to deal with the miani police
they dont trouble us there

u know what.. wheeling is just wheeling
girls do stand up wheelies
real men do sit down wheelies all the way ::) ::)

i mean.. who cant wheelie a bike standing up
with the right foot in the rear grab'
and left foot for gears

balancing a wheelie sitting down on the rappy 350 is a challenge
no power to get back up
and u have 6 gears to play with ..
i hate topping it out in 6th in the wheelie
it sucks
i need more speed ?
what u think up front or rear sprocket ?

By the way.. i love ENdoing (me on 350 cc )

VID of a scary ENdo

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/natzimus/VIds/?action=view&current=MOV04949.flv

DSC04952.jpg

DSC04936.jpg

I hate how you ride street consistently and get no trouble, I pull the fucker out of the garage and cops come straight to my house and threaten me for a ticket, even if im not riding it. Obviously they couldnt sustain that in court so I told them to be on their way =]
But still, riding like you are gets us a bad rep, and places shut down.

Sad but true ::) One of the best places around here, which was open to riding for 30 years, was shut down last summer because people couldn't seem to stay off the toll road. Acres and acres of GOOD riding, and some just couldn't help but take a ride down the toll road. I hate to say it but it deserved to be shut down.....

I hate how you ride street consistently and get no trouble, I pull the fucker out of the garage and cops come straight to my house and threaten me for a ticket, even if im not riding it. Obviously they couldnt sustain that in court so I told them to be on their way =]

yow.. if yall people just want me to stop posting my **** then i will
i always get some form of bitching
dood.. first off.
i aam jamaican.. i dont live up here reallly.. other than for school
i ride where i can, when i can..
yow.. that road u see me on is a dead end road
no 1 goes down there other than weed heads, and cops
i been stopped down there already
i talked str8 up to the officer and said look " this is a dead end road where no fuking body goes"

he let me off.. he is like i rather u be here than on the main road
another time now.. he said i cant be there..

but yeh.. i win some,, and lose some
to me .. i will continue sticking to the roads
for u other people who dirt ride... stick to that ...
peace

Just one question.... what's being Jamaican have to do with anything?? I actually like your videos, just hate loosing riding spots left and right because of everbody that rides on the roads and not the spots you're allowed to. I've seen videos and pics of yours in the dirt, why not just stay there so you don't ruin it for everybody else?

One other thing to consider....if "everytime you post you get some bitching" isn't that telling you something???

He's jamaican, so It MUST be racist to say he cant ride on the street.
Regardless what kind of street it is, its still a road, and quads arent allowed on the road.

Ok everyone chill out. Yakuza I agree with you about the jamaican part what the hell does that have to do with anything?
Another thing, i ride on my street but just my street and i made sure that everyone on the block says they dont mind just not at ridiculous hours and the only reason i ride there is because I lost all my places to ride because of the house builders. Otherwise i say stay off the roads because i agree that is why land is getting shut down.

u know what
i just ride where i can
thats all
back home in jam we ride on the roads etc
police stops us.. we jus chat to them
yo
police stop me already on that same road
and they tel me they rather me be on the dead end road then on the main road. fullstop !

Latest posts

Back