Long time!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Whats up, folks!

Its been awhile since I have been on here. This thread is for 2 reasons. To say hello to all of you that have been here and all of you who are new. Also I have edited what the mods labeled "Quad Squad" can do. Yamarider and dave I didn't really look through the options to much, so if you all have any issues I am going to post my email address in the admin\mod section.

On another note I have my warrior listed on mautofied as of today so check it out folks.

http://www.mautofied.com/2001-Yamaha-Warror_Other-ATVs/listing/100146207/

I can't say I am 100% sure I want to get rid of it. But there is a strong chance if a good trade comes around I will take it. I rode it only twice in the last year, and maybe 7-10 times in the last 10 years. I would like to get something I can use more often. On another note its nice to have a bike that has been paid for and available if a group decides to go. I've wanted a 450 for some time now, so that is even actually considered. Who knows, but I wanted to throw that out on here and if someone has something to offer feel free.

If you want something you're going to use more often, think about a dual sport bike or something along that line. I picked one up for $800 last year and it's one of the best choices I ever made. I ride that thing every chance I get when the weather is reasonable for it. The big difference is that you're not stuck on the trails like a quad, you can ride it to the store, take the roads from trail to trail instead of loading it on a truck, or do whatever else you feel like on it. The 70 mpg part and keeping mileage off my car is pretty nice too.

In my opinion the bikes still aren't as fun off-road as a quad, but if I had to choose only one or the other, it would be the bike. I still don't have any plans to sell the raptor though, if anything it'll be the sports car that gets put up for sale. I don't really need it and it's just a pain in my ass most of the time.

That's one advantage of where I live. If I want to take the quad to the store, trail-to-trail, or just ride up and down the highway it's A-Ok

Latest posts

Back