Long time no see

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Whats up YFM350 Community. Its been a long time since I have been around. I still have the warrior, although its only been rode twice in the last year. I have been looking around for either a GSXR750 or a 450 quad. Its all up in the air, just think I would get more use out of the bike.

Been spending a lot of time doing research on my new ride. 2002 Lincoln LS V8. Fixing to do the exhaust/intake/ and chip as well as get rims for it. Plan on also putting a 03-06 front bumper on it. I don't ever drive my blazer any more, its hard to when this car drives so smooth.

As of right now I just have a pioneer deck, all factory speakers replaced with memphis, memphis class d mono 1100 watt amp on 2 10'' L7 solo barics. I am getting rid of the stereo soon, which is bad because I spent a lot of money on it not even a month ago.

ls.jpg

ls2.jpg

Photo_031508_001.jpg

man i used to want one of those bad back in the day. Nice find how you like those memphis speaker?

For an inexpensive speaker you can't find anything that will sound better. I have had high dollar speakers and went back to memphis because of sound quality. I have all memphis in my blazer also.

Latest posts

Back