Loaded up and ready to go riding!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
2012-09-01102203.jpg

SEE YA LATER!!!

Hope you tighten your straps, they look loose:???: woops, i got it now lol

but ur sons needs a COOL bumper now :tup:

Last edited:
I just put a 01 rappy 660 rear shock on the boys
and I might have a bumper for it sometime in the near future along with the oil cooler mod so it's getting there slowly but surely

the Dusty aftermath we rode from 12 noon till 12 midnight and only used 1 and a half tanks of gas after putting on around 180 to 200 miles round trip

2012-09-02100010.jpg
2012-09-02095945.jpg

we only had 2 issues 1st the lower chain roller on the 01 went so I swapped the upper 02's onto it and then towards the end at our last gas top off the solenoid went on the 02 so I had to use a screwdriver and jump the terminals to start her so I'm gonna be needing a solenoid if anyone has one for a 02 - 04 hit me up in a PM thanks

we only had 2 issues 1st the lower chain roller on the 01 went so I swapped the upper 02's onto it

skateboard wheels!!!! mine is workin great :tup: got that coolsport 110 quad all welded up last nite (swingarm)

Yeah it was fun only thing that sucked is it went from being 85 degrees from noon till 5pm and then a cold front moved in and it dropped down to 50 degrees
my boy rode by himself and I had my nephews wife riding with me plus I was carrying my black box with about 50lbs of tools along with drinks food and extra clothes and of course a quart of oil cause the 01 is starting to burn a little

how is the box you made holding up and how does it affect handling and what not

holding up super with the rhino liner inside and out and with the 660 shock on back I don't even notice the box let alone an extra passenger love the 660 rear and the Banshee fronts are the perfect match to it lol

i m still eh on my fronts, still to close to stock for me, i m thinking of trying to find some works cheap,.

Well turns out the solenoid is good just had some corrosion between the nut and contact area for the cable going to starter disassembled and cleaned resembled and working fine now
think I need to rejet the 02 though when in neutral if I hold throttle at 3/4's she revs then bogs back and forth fast so does that mean too rich ? I have the needle in the stock clip position 3rd down and the main is 155 pilot is stock she idles and revs great up to 3/4 throttle she blows a little puff of black smoke when hitting 3/4 to full throttle

Last edited:
I've done the pen spring mod to the 02 been thinking of doing the valve cap on the accel pump rod mod but no real need to when I hit the throttle she always has enough bark to pull the front wheels off the ground in just about all gears I'm thinking of pulling the cam to see if she has a s1hc or some other aftermarket cam cause she's got way more balls than the 01

lol yeah mine seems to have alot of power too and especially with 15/40 so I might check to see my cam also and the valve stem cap make a pretty decent improvement and you really don't need to remove your carb to do it

Back