Levers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridaredneck

Reaction score
What are some good cheap levers ( clutch and brake) only looking to spend 25 or so each.

from rocky mountain you can get a Longhorn Clutch perch lever and all and it will get rid of the ungly parkin break set up and also prevent future problem with the electrical which is very common, its only like 19 dollars and it says motorcycle only but diisreguard that message. They even come in chrome red or blue they look really good you can even quick adjust them with a turn of a knob. As for break side there all about the same i personally had good luck with the brand Universal levers.

Hope that help.
~Eddie

i bought a shorty clutch lever from my local dealer for $8 and love it. It took a bit to get used to using 3 fingers but now I love the way it feels.

I bought a universal lever from my parts store, it's a bit shorter than what I had before but it feels nice. For brake, I'm sure you could find one from the same company in your parts store, just look around a bit.

ASV sells rebuilt levers on Ebay pretty cheap. Do a search and you'll find some for about 20 a piece.

from rocky mountain you can get a Longhorn Clutch perch lever and all and it will get rid of the ungly parkin break set up and also prevent future problem with the electrical which is very common, its only like 19 dollars and it says motorcycle only but diisreguard that message. They even come in chrome red or blue they look really good you can even quick adjust them with a turn of a knob. As for break side there all about the same i personally had good luck with the brand Universal levers.

Hope that help.
~Eddie

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?&navTitle=Control&webTypeId=87&webCatId=12&prodFamilyId=1451&navType=type&stockId=69538#prodDetails

is that it?

your link doesn't work, im probably just going to get some of ebay. They have some ASV levers for a good price.

I second the ebay asv levers, they are the best levers you can buy. the sell new for 75-90 each. but the factory rebuilt ones go from 20 to 30

Yea the link dosnt work but the are made by longhorn and come in red blue or chrome

Did everyone forget that if the link address is to long you need to copy and paste it in to your address bar to go to the website. =)

Have this lever on both my quads, they work and feel awsome. MSR AOF, comes with a CR style lever.

copy and paste whole link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MSR-AOF-Forged-Clutch-Perch-CR-CRF-KX-KXF-YZ-YZF-RM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQihZ009QQitemZ190132881710QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

06f0_1.jpg

^^^ that is prity much a carbon copy of longhorn guys soo i would also look at that.

I use the cheap ones ($8) at the local parts store then if you break one, i never have it is no big deal on losing money

Back