Lets see the unusual things we build for fun

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warrior_rider

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373731713.362422.jpg
20-10-8 atv tires 1 deep cycle diesel battery 2 variable speed electric motors

Coty
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha we took quad hubs mounted them made it more aggressive and now it's the wheel chair for party's we throw

Coty

No prob. I dont really make unusual things, i just fab things up that i dont want to pay someone else to do like light bars, spare tire mounts, and cage work

Same here I have a 20x30 shop with lift tire machine balancer 5 diff welders and millions of other tools helps to have that talent I'm still trying to fab the custom bumper for my warrior though

Coty

Im still collecting tools. I do have access to whatever tools i dont have tho. I build a bumper for my warrior, check out the thread of before and after pics and check it out, I built that in a day just so i had a bumper atleast for a trip. Im gonna redo a few things on it but keep the same design.

I like the look I wanna build something similar race style yet durable to handle The rugged areas around here

Coty

Bro ill be the first there is no such things as having enough tools

Coty

I built mine with desert in mind. I mainly go to places like ocotillo and johnson valley with a lot of jeeps so it can withstand alot of abuse. Im thinking of adding a upper hoop and put an led on the bumper.

Trust me i know you can never have enough tools haha, I just need a few more so i can start bigger projects.

Ya I got projects here ill never have time for and others like the quad and pit I'm making time for

Coty

Thats cool, all my projects are done in my free time like my pit my quad is my main projects since ive started racing it and the ones on hold is just my baja bug

I got a 53 gmc full resto with bug block Chevy I got going got quad pitbike a 400ex built 650 artic cat prowler fully modded cage front and rear lay out trophy truck style my Harley still needs work I have a lt230s with blown top end fully raced out with big bore kit

Coty

I wish I was closer to bull head you seem like a chill guy it'd be fun to run the trails with you

Coty

I'm starting up a race circuit here in town for atvs out at our home town track sponsored and advertised by the local Honda dealer

Coty

There is a website being put together for us with all the info when it's up and going you'll be the first to know

Coty

Back