Let the YFZ Mayhem begin...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Got some go fast goodies today! ;D Waiting on a few more solenoids (two more nitrous and one fuel), a 20oz bottle, a Nitrous Pressure regulator, and some other things.

NAWZ.JPG

SWEET! Damn, wish i would get a nitrous system for christmas. lol thats not gona happen though.

Finally u got that picture brighter i coudltn really see it when it was dark
And i seriously hate ur guts

Ohh God!! Isn't the yfz fast enough already.

Lol, you must not have been in this sport long enough. Everybody knows that no matter what, there's one statement that always holds true. "It's never fast enough"

Instead of the 20 oz. bottle you should modify a six pack rack so it will hold a 10 pound bottle, that way you won't be out when you really need it. ;D

Instead of the 20 oz. bottle you should modify a six pack rack so it will hold a 10 pound bottle, that way you won't be out when you really need it. ;D
haha Till he hits the button in 3rd gear and ******* cleans tanks and all right off.

A 10lb would last for ever!!! Even a 20oz is enough for about 17-20 8 second runs!!! That is providing you can hang onto the button for 8 seconds... A nitrous run on a quad will get you topped out damn quick! Not a bad idea though; id like to fill a 10lb with medical grade nitrous, purge the entire bottle and give everyone around me the giggles.

purge the entire bottle and give everyone around me the giggles.
they'd be a little numb as well and prolly pass out for about 3 minutes ;) nitrous is some weird **** lol

Back