let see what everone is driving(car/trucks)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryankach

Reaction score
im bored soo i made this thread...there might be one already but lets jsut say this is a updated one lol

ill start

this is my 03 wrx
mywrx4.jpg

Proabably almost everybody has already seen my rides, but what the heck, i have nothing better to do

My truck (will be for sale soon)
ca21972e617827fe0e029b420fb7d476.jpg

075d4ea8d8bbec60c769c9dda74e3dda.jpg

My project van (will be freakin pimped out soon)
58c84dd134c0b863a438220f2e30e3c7.jpg

4d72493df38e48e85cfb31f09274861f.jpg

Nice WRX. I want to get an STI myself, but that'll be in a year or 2, hopefully by then i'll be able to find a used one for a reasonable price.

nice ppl...yea i wanted an STI to but the dealer didnt have one at the time and i didnt have the money even for a use one hahah.....soo im just gonna mod the **** out of my wrx :)

redstang2-1.jpg

1995 Mustang GT
MAC off-road h-pipe
MAC CAI
Vortech mass air meter
155npl walboro fuel pump
MSD ignition/cap/ford racing wires

And the latest a greatest mod... A BIG ****** DITCH
Havent seen it since may, because they took my car away, it was totalled ohh yay, how ******* gay?

Now i dont drive ****... hopefully looking for another mustang GT

*** By the way.... My warrior is availible for trade or possible sale, 1986-1995 mustang GT only. 1994 and 1995 preffered, let me know if anyone is interested.

Id post my vehicle. But someone will have a negative comment about it.. And if I posted a vehicle of the car I had before that I am sure I will get the same negative comments.

So all I can say is...Nice rides all!!

I prefer full size trucks. But damn ledain I would mos def rock that dakota out in a minute.

The black rims look awesome on there..I would go buy OEM fog lights and place them in the OEM location if I were you..But it still looks awesome.

Id post my vehicle. But someone will have a negative comment about it.. And if I posted a vehicle of the car I had before that I am sure I will get the same negative comments.

So all I can say is...Nice rides all!!

i hear ya, but i got your back, cracker

Well here is the Elcamino, which this year will be an 11second car

_DSC3620.jpg

And here is my winter whip

1kjbh.jpg

pelph, it dont matter if you have chrome rims on a car or big 20's on a SUV i dont care people have their own taste like a few people on here hate my quad but i still post post pics

Dsc01093.jpg

my dad's 1967 Ford Fairlane 390 GTA. All original, and never been restored. VERY rare car. used the 427's in nascar from '66 - '67.

obviously this is not a daily driver. dont have digital pics of my dads truck and my moms whip :p

Here is my ride.
The family and toy hauler. Yukon XL Denali.
K&N and hard loaded. :cool:
TruckloadedfromWaynoka.jpg

My single person/1 child hauler.
Yamaha FZX Fazer
edb793dc.jpg

The wifes ride. (In the back ground)
Jaguar S-Type
16015431974.jpg

if you seen my house, you would think it was a shaq compared to that house. doesnt mean we're poor just its my dads house he bought when he was 21 and hes 49 right now! haha, we're looking for another house with some property though! hopefully some thing pops up! wish i could ride whenever i wanted

Latest posts

Back