• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Left over aftermarket parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyB

Reaction score
Warrior hit the road and an ezgo took its place and this is what I have left.

Armadillo six pack rack with brake light. Sold...
Rox white and black Powermadd hand guards and rox mounts $50 shipped
White brothers 1905 and web springs titanium retainers together $150 shipped
Rear carrier skid its been smaked around but that's what there for $35 shipped
Full frame skid not shure of brand and I don't have mounting bolts $45 shipped
40mm eldlebrock carb with twist $160 shipped Sold...
I think dg aluminum frame guards that I polished out $45 shipped. Sold....

I think that's it if you want some pics just pm me and ill give you my phone number and text them, my computer is down and just have the smart phone

Last edited:
What's the story with the white bro's cam and springs. What's the cam comparable to. Do you know the numbers? How long have you been running it? Why are you getting rid of it?

If memory serves me it's 440" lift in&ex and 258in and 244ex duration. I never ran the cam I was gathering parts to do a build and never got done before I sold the bike. It's used but in damn good shape.

That's the cam I run its a 440/390 lift cam. Great mid/high range cam with a very very smooth power gain with a nice bottom end. I run it with 15/38 gearing and 18" tires.

Chunky is the man. Sent the frame guards mad quick & even thru in a stock carb and some other goodies without me even asking for em. Good dude

Latest posts

Back