Larger Fuel Tank

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
Does anyone make a larger fuel tank for Warriors? I could certainly use one for all day trail riding.

i can go all day on poor jetting i dont think it is nessisary and they look really stupid in my opinion....not being a jerk....boxhead has one!!

Ha, you can go all day on a single tank with your edelbrock? I'd go through a tank in 2 hours of fairly hard riding with the stock carb, and the edelbrock is a real gas hog!

I can go pretty much all day with my stock tank, but it would be nice to have a larger one.

Well, I got 5 hours out of my last tank. I know because I just installed an hour meter when I rebuilt my engine. That seems just a little to short for me. We spend a good 8 hours on the trails in northern wisconsin where there aren't many gas stations. I'd hate to end up out of gas 10 miles away from the nearest station.

i can go all day on poor jetting i dont think it is nessisary and they look really stupid in my opinion....not being a jerk....boxhead has one!!

I dont think he was asking for any opinions or how they look now was he?

I think he was asking because he may be interested in buying one.

The IMS tanks are all over the place, and they hold 4.0 gallons as compared to the measly stocker 2.5 or so. I can go completely through atlanta trails orv routes topped out without running into reserve and some of the primary tank left. That'll change this season though, the nos will help me eat some more of that $3.10/ga premium... ???

Yeah I wanted a black one because my current tank is black. White would look like crap on a red and black quad. Too bad I can't paint it and expect it to last.

I'm sure you could......want it to last, buy it white and stand back about 3 foot and undercoat it!!!..very thin coat, one shot would do it!!

Back