Lacrosse!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have got to be kidding me nobody else playes lacrosse on here. I guess im the coolest one on here, hahahaha yeah right everyone hats lacrosse players, were a step above soccer players.

No, I like lacrosse, its fun to watch. It's more than a step above soccer players soccer is ******* stupid. I would play but i like football 20 times more and i'm training for that year round.

i play lacrosse with luke. its the **** i love it if anyone disses lacrosse they need to be shot. anyways no your not the coolest one on here i am.

O yeah i totaly forgot about you when i made this. No joke i totaly for got about you being on this site even though we talk every day.

yeah i playy but i diffently perfer riding over playin lacrosse any timee

I played for a whille when i was younger as in 17-19 im now 25 with a bum ankle i try not to stomp around and twist around on it much tha bitch get's a lil tender..

I played for a whille when i was younger as in 17-19 im now 25 with a bum ankle i try not to stomp around and twist around on it much tha bitch get's a lil tender..

Not be like a dick or anything but thats nothing, both of my ancles are weak and twist them ever practice, My right knee pops ever time i move it, and i fractured my spine playing lacrosse last year and was out for half a year(the a disk broke in 3 peaces and it pinches a nerve that runs down my right leg and kills all the time to even walk).

But yeah thats my story well the back is back to normal now but i have to watch hits and wear a back brace, my knee doesnt pop so much anymore, and my left ancle is the only one that twists anymore not that much though. Let me tell you though last year was the biggest bitch to work through, so many pain killers, hahahaha.

What position do you guys play, i play middy and some times i play attack but my coach likes me at midd becuase im one of the top 5 fastest and endured players on the team. Hes actualy thinking about putting me at defence :mad:, i would kill him i hate long sticks.

[quote:i967br4n]I played for a whille when i was younger as in 17-19 im now 25 with a bum ankle i try not to stomp around and twist around on it much tha bitch get's a lil tender..

Not be like a dick or anything but thats nothing, both of my ancles are weak and twist them ever practice, My right knee pops ever time i move it, and i fractured my spine playing lacrosse last year and was out for half a year(the a disk broke in 3 peaces and it pinches a nerve that runs down my right leg and kills all the time to even walk).

But yeah thats my story well the back is back to normal now but i have to watch hits and wear a back brace, my knee doesnt pop so much anymore, and my left ancle is the only one that twists anymore not that much though. Let me tell you though last year was the biggest bitch to work through, so many pain killers, hahahaha.
[/quote:i967br4n]

I don't get it, why would ANYBODY want to do this crap unless they basically hated themselves and didn't care? You're gonna have arthritis in every joint in your body by the time you're 20 years old at this rate. Seriously. My dad got a broken ankle playing football in high school and 25 years later it came back to haunt him and he's been having different surgeries on it for the last 5 years trying to get it back to normal, without much luck. It seems to me, that if you were smart you'd think ahead a little bit and take care of yourself better than that.

actualy i already have arthritis in both my hands, it runs in the family, you should see my hands there fucked up and breaking my pinky boxing didnt help eather. But i already no im going to have problems when i get older, anybody with a bad back at a young age has back problems when they get older. Its unpreventable. The other stuff im not worried about, its was just growing pains well the knee was, and the one bad ancle is from twisting doing somthing i cant remember.

Giving up lacrosse is like giving up riding, its just not going to happen. If i know im going to have problems i might as well play and have fun now before i have to deal with them and end up not having fun at all and still end up dealing with them. Also im protecting my self in every way posible, i even started swimming to grow muscles in my back to hole my spine in place, i wear a back brace, and tape both of my ancles every time i play lacrosse.

Also y does everbody give me crap about this, this is like the therd time i have posted my back problem on here and people give me ****. Its my life. I know you guys are just looking out for me but i dont really care i know im going to have problems so i might as well live it up know. Sorry for going off but its gay.

It'a fun sport as long as your on the DUKE team. I just joined and we have a keg party planned for this weekend we have already had 5 confirmations for nice strippers. I can't wait I have a hand full of Ruffies and nobody to take them with.

[quote:9hr6oqme]I played for a whille when i was younger as in 17-19 im now 25 with a bum ankle i try not to stomp around and twist around on it much tha bitch get's a lil tender..

What position do you guys play, i play middy and some times i play attack but my coach likes me at midd becuase im one of the top 5 fastest and endured players on the team. Hes actualy thinking about putting me at defence :mad:, i would kill him i hate long sticks.[/quote:9hr6oqme]

wow your coach must have pushed you guys WAY to hard if all that crap was happening to you. worst i ever got was a spraint ankle cause i was wearing low soccer cleets so no support+quick cuts=spraint ankles :( lol

i play attack i could play middi but i HATE all the running up and down the field they have to do ;) lol but i like it

what kind of sticks do you guys have? i'm getting a full GAIT stick this weekend for the upcoming season.

It'a fun sport as long as your on the DUKE team. I just joined and we have a keg party planned for this weekend we have already had 5 confirmations for nice strippers. I can't wait I have a hand full of Ruffies and nobody to take them with.

hahahaha r u joking around or are you serious?

I have a STX proton power with a brine f15 shaft(my regurlar stick), a STX proton plus on a warrior alloy shaft(back up), and a Warrior evolution with moster mesh on some shitty shaft(i gave to my dad). I want to get another proton power on a c405 shaft and use my other proton power as a back up but i dont have the money at the time. My brithday is coming up so who knows my dad might actualy get me it.

O and its not so much that he pusses us too hard its that we have the shittiest feilds becuase our school hate lacrosse and they wont even accept us as a sport. were still a club, so they give us the worst fields that they dont take care of and it gets really bad to where it can do some ankle and knee damage. The back was my own falt.

lol our schools the opposite we have every sport in our program....golf,tennis,bowling,etc......lol our school is pretty ghetto though lol a couple of my classes dont even have those white projector screens lmao but yeah the stick i have right now is a Brine head(dont know what it specifically is) and a Brine AL6000 shaft. it was a good starting stick but im gonna be getting a Gait Havoc head and a Alloy 6000 shaft(almost same as one i have right now). yea rolled ankles suck i was out for 3 or 4 games when i spraint mine lol. that sucks u have to make a club to play.

get this....this is the **** that pisses me off. We have every school sport posible as a school sport except lacrosse they just wont except us for some retarded reasion. We have tennis, gold, bowling, vollyball, football, basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, westleing, golf, ect. How about that ****.

Ben(93warriorridr) do we have any other weird ass sports at our school?

dont forget swimming. there's another retarded sport. JUST KIDDING LUKE!!!! hahahahha. i was joking. no idk of any other stupid sports that i can think of. but bowling is rediculous imo.

Latest posts

Back