ksk350's 2006 raptor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksk350

Reaction score
best befor pic i could get
DSC00063-1.jpg

914494104_l.jpg

and now
DSC00766.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

KENDA KLAWS
DSC00770.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

HMF
DSC00765.jpg

those back tires make your back end look so narrow but digging the white nose peice and the hmf was a good choice ;-) wear a helmet bub, dont need to crash and get a concussion.

lol yeah i know, worry about your self... any way i let the right amount of air out of each tire cuz the tires were a little over inflated. thats why the back looks really narrow, the tires are so tall

I think the tires are on backwards, meaning they need to be flipped to get the right off set. Nice looking fourwheeler.. looks like you got 50 psi in the tires! I bet it goes about 5 mph faster like that though.

the tires are duel directional if thats what you mean jasonp. and i let enough air out a couple days after i took the pic. i got big tires for more clearance because i ride pretty rough trails.

Man I was about to comment your air pressure...lol Looks good!

You really should wear a brain bucket, I know a few kids that said what you did...
They are 6 feet underground now.
Other then that, I love that white hood!

Chattsworth, Englishtown, and theres these trails literally down the street from me that spread from Franklinlakes to Wayne to Oakland. i usually ride there.

those 2 pictures were taken almost a year and a half ago. i have like 3 helmets, and i where them, i was just messing around in those pics, so i didnt bother to put one on. its all good

we will not get into another helmet debate. in the end it is the person riding the bike choise to put one on or not. Obviously we would all like to see another one of are brothers to wear one to be safe..

I ment the rims I believe need to be flipped around or from side to side to gain back the correct width on the rear end.

we will not get into another helmet debate. in the end it is the person riding the bike choise to put one on or not. Obviously we would all like to see another one of are brothers to wear one to be safe..

I ment the rims I believe need to be flipped around or from side to side to gain back the correct width on the rear end.
The air valves seem to be sticking out in the right direction, unless he flipped them and redrilled the valves, I'm fairly sure they are regular.

[quote:robxs6pm]we will not get into another helmet debate. in the end it is the person riding the bike choise to put one on or not. Obviously we would all like to see another one of are brothers to wear one to be safe..

The air valves seem to be sticking out in the right direction, unless he flipped them and redrilled the valves, I'm fairly sure they are regular.[/quote:robxs6pm]

You must be right because the more I look at the rims the more it looks like there on the right way! Plus like you said the valve stems are facing out. Must just be so much tire pressure and the offset of the stock rims playing tricks with my eyes.

those back tires make your back end look so narrow but digging the white nose peice and the hmf was a good choice ;-) wear a helmet bub, dont need to crash and get a concussion.
nor do we need another member in the RIP member section!

Latest posts

Back