KFX 450 - Just an update

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior350

Reaction score
I was browsing over on exriders.com and came across a link with some new spy photos of the KFX450 Check em out :eek:

kawasaki20spy2ks6.jpg

Heres a link to the article http://www.atvillustrated.com/FeaturedStories/StoryDetails.aspx?storyid=175

YESSSSSSSSSSSS A450 WITH REVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIANLLYYYYYYYYYY

agreed^ but i want to see more ! they same its gonna a awsome xc woods mechine.

[quote:3ocwmt1m]agreed^ but i want to see more ! they same its gonna a awsome xc woods mechine.

My warrior is an awesome woods machine, 450's are race bikes not woods machines.[/quote:3ocwmt1m]

Ever heard of GNCC? They can be made to be woods machines with the right parts.

Larger version of one of the pics. Looks like the inside of the rim is beadlocked.

biggerkfxsv9.jpg

[quote:jjzna3qr]

My warrior is an awesome woods machine, 450's are race bikes not woods machines.

Ever heard of GNCC? They can be made to be woods machines with the right parts.[/quote:jjzna3qr]

Yea but my point is that its kinda dumb to produce a quad for GNCC when the company makes most of its money from bigger events such as motorcross and supercross. And why would they put a reinforcing ring on the inside, i dont think ive ever seen a rim bent on the inside, its usually the outside that hits things. It will be a nice machine but doesnt look to have much if anything on any of the other 450's which is kinda sad since they have had many years to improve upon what is out there.

[quote:u5bmpe6k]

Ever heard of GNCC? They can be made to be woods machines with the right parts.

Yea but my point is that its kinda dumb to produce a quad for GNCC when the company makes most of its money from bigger events such as motorcross and supercross. And why would they put a reinforcing ring on the inside, i dont think ive ever seen a rim bent on the inside, its usually the outside that hits things. It will be a nice machine but doesnt look to have much if anything on any of the other 450's which is kinda sad since they have had many years to improve upon what is out there.[/quote:u5bmpe6k]
It has reverse, thats a major thing it has on the other 450's. This is an xc racers dream come true. For your average rider this is awesome too. Reverse can come in handy any where, I have even found use for it on the track ( gone over a few burms ;D)
I think this bike is going to be a huge hit in the GNCC world.

Latest posts

Back