kendas/ flipped rims

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Picked up a set of 22x7-10 klaws, went for one quick ride so far and they seem to bite great. I also flipped my front rims, what do ya guys think

DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

Im gettin a g-force axel to even out the rear end

it looks like a warrior with raptor plastics to me... lol but otherwise nice... keep updating
the more and more i look at how u cut the bottoms of ur front plastics make me wanna cut mine... lol

[quote:wcd95zye]it looks like a warrior with raptor plastics to me...

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Gee, isn't that what all raptor 350s are?[/quote:wcd95zye]

yeah umm thats what i was thinking.. thats kinda a stupid remark it looks just like yours but with more mods

[quote:0363gi0f]

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Gee, isn't that what all raptor 350s are?

yeah umm thats what i was thinking.. thats kinda a stupid remark it looks just like yours but with more mods[/quote:0363gi0f]

haha, you guys all read my mind, thats funny

Looks great bro. Its goona be sweet with the axel in the rear. I Really like the look of your front rims fliped I think it would look even sweeter with some cool grafixs. but anyway awsome keep up the good work.

~Eddie

It just puts a little more leverage on the shocks therefore making them a little softer. Not that it's a very bad thing, it just makes it a touch easier to bottom out, and be a little softer in the corners. The extra roll from the leverage may be enough to offset the added stability from the new width, though I'm not sure.

I like the look of it, looks quite a bit more aggressive over a stock set up. Ohh, and my rims are flipped also, and I don't really notice That much a difference. It can be tippy at times, and slide very well at others, it depends on the conditions I'm riding on...
~Bill

[quote:3gf5fqxg]..... oook, cut ure fenders then

Rappys imo look way better with uncut fenders unless the cuts are done right, but thats just my opinion.

Looks great man.[/quote:3gf5fqxg]

I agree. I've only seen a few cuts on the rappy that I really like. I like yamaharaptor350's because he didn't take too much off, and just got rid of the real ugly part at the bottom. I think my favorite cut is yamaha350r's, but it wouldn't look good on everybody's raptor, it just works good for him.

alright,does that mean it doesn't like stick out ?? they are flush with the rim ??.. how much are they ? and how hard are they to install ?

looks great.... hows she holding up? it seemed like you wanted to just ditch her at one point lol.

Latest posts

Back