• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

kenda bear claws and more

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mots42

Reaction score
i have almost brand new kenda bear claw tires already on rims, still have the nipples on them. i also have a brake line and rear caliper with good pads. and the foot peg. and also two stock exhuast. one is kinda rusted, and the other one is pretty clean. asking 215 obo. thanks

hop on that Jim Kendas on rims those would look good on the new refreshed girl

Last edited:
kendas

i have almost brand new kenda bear claw tires already on rims, still have the nipples on them. i also have a brake line and rear caliper with good pads. and the foot peg. and also two stock exhuast. one is kinda rusted, and the other one is pretty clean. asking 215 obo. thanks

hell yea location

No longer have the rear caliper. When I sold the warrior my dad go rid of it. I still have the kendas and two stock exhaust pipes. And a carb tht came off my old warrior. Idk if its still any good or not.

I want the good stock exhaust for $20 send me your paypal info and I will send $ if you can ship to 54812
let me know asap need it bad

Latest posts

Back