Keihin Carb.. Tell me something...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotwarrior

Reaction score
I found this carb and I want to know if its worth the money.. Its pretty cheap.. and used... but will the little bit of mods that I have now would it be worth getting... 10.25:1, K&N, Pro Curcuit pipe.. It time for a new carb anways.. my old one has been put up wet too many times... any help would be great.. thanks

does it have an acellerator pump? if it doesn't, don't get it

Do you know anything about this carb other than it's made by keihin? Like what size is it, what design is it, is it made specifically for the warrior, for another machine, or as a universal part? Keihin makes hundreds of carburetors so as of now this is just a shot in the dark.

th keihin PE38 carb is a round slide carb my frien got one on his 2001 warrior......it make it lose a bit of low end but give a very good boost from mid to top......so if top end is want you want you'l be very happy with it......but if low end really matters for you......dont get it

Max

I seen a edelbrock on sale on ebay for 200.00 something I got one on my bike and I love it

ok.....son i suppose it's not new.......but does it come with the intake and throttle cable....because you can't bolt this carb to the stock intake.....

The throttle cable and intake manifold would be my biggest concerns with this. Without those it won't do you much good unless you rig something up. I don't know if this has an accelerator pump or not, but for a $200 retail price i'm going to guess that it doesn't. That's also an issue I wouldn't want to deal with, your throttle response will suck, it'll probably just bog if you give the throttle a jab, so you'd have to get used to smoothly rolling on the throttle. Not that the accelerator pump on the stock carb works very well though, so you might not notice too big of a difference.

It's not going to do you much good then. I'd pass on this deal if I were you.

Latest posts

Back