keihin 38mm is here

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
well its here ..but i dont think he sent me all the parts...

the twist throttle cable when installed, isnt long enough, it leaves the carb about 1/4 open so it would be idling high as hell ....the thumb throttle would work but the is somthin missin , where the cable goes into the cap of the carb there need to be some sort of fitting like a 90 degree or somthin m otherwise the cable will hit the gas tank and the instruction arent that great , but anyway its here just tryin to figure out what else i need....heres some pics , i may sell it if anyone wants it and offers me a good price, or i'll contact keihin and figure out what i need and use it

100_2870.jpg

100_2871.jpg

100_2872.jpg

if you get a motion pro cable for it, it has a 90 allready on the cable i know i had to do this for mine when i got it

cool . thanks

what kinda jettin r u runnin on it ?

and the fuel screw where u got our at(how many turns out)

also , did you have any issues when try to get the boot back in (inbetween the carb and air box)

i can get it to fit the carb but not sure about gettin it back inbetween the airbox and carb .. its tight

i believe 160 main not sure on poilet and about 2-2 1/2 turns on fuel air.... not sure exactly its been a while since i set it up

Can you unbolt the air box , install carb and reinstall box ?

yea . i can do that ....was just wondering if anyone had any issue with it fittin ,

i'll have to unbolt the box anyway because its bitch to get the boot on the carb, u gotta stretch it onto it

Back