Keeping up with a Z-400?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clower55

Reaction score
hey, i havent gotten to really ride my quad since fall (ik kill me) and i had a rebuild done to it, hmf/fmf exhaust, k&n filter, etc. i was just wondering how i would do in a drag or even just trail riding with a stock z-400

Really depends on the rider. When I was on my old warrior, I was faster then my friend's z400, but he wasn't a very good rider. Now on my Z 400 I leave most quads behind mainly because I dont mind going big. If you have balls, you'll be in front.

You'll get beat in a drag race and in the woods if the guy on the z400 knows how to ride. Much better suspension and engine. Has about 32hp stock. But a lot depends on the rider for sure though. You should be able to for sure keep up with the some of the mods you have..

I keep up fine with most 400s, 450s and 500s in the woods but when it comes to open spots they just take off. Although i think im a really good rider in the woods.

as a former warrior owner i would never come on here to bash on them but...i had a warrior, now have a z400 and can tell you that a stocker would kill you in a drag and trails if the guy can half way ride.

Latest posts

Back