Keep Warriorxcr1 in your prayers guys!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1blurappy23

Reaction score
my buddy Ant (warriorxcr1) got seriously injured yesterday while riding his 450r. He was riding with some people including dantheman. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but he dislocated his shoulder and took a pretty good blow to the head and blacked out for a little while. He was rushed to the hospital yesterday, but he is doin ok. Just keep him in your prayers and thoughts so he makes a speedy recovery!

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish him luck, and hope that he's back on his feet again soon.

Wow! I talk to him on AIM all the time. If you can let him know we are all thinking about him and wish him the best.

thanks a lot guys..... i got back from recovery last night.

ended up blacking out before i hit the ground and convulsing shortly after. just glad to be alive and to have a helmet on.

Damn man... I don't check the board for a day or 2, and you go and jack yourself up. Well I'm glad your still up and kicking (not really punching much at the moment, but you will be eventually). Get well soon man, Sounds like it was a pretty rough wreck.

Remember anything that happened, how/why, or what happened to you during it? Where you were riding?
~Bill

Back