Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff850

Reaction score
Damn do I have the lowest karma on this site or what. I think its hilarious!!

yeah, i did that when you used my user name to make a fake ebay account to place a false bid... but no, yours isn't the lowest on the site, there is at least one other, his is like -1,000,000. I can make it even lower if you'd like :D

shoot for the stars. And I didnt do that one purpose that was just an honest mistake.

for some reason mine keeps going down. yesterday it was 0. today it was like -1 now it's -6? whats karma mean anyways? and how come mine keeps going down pople that are in charge of this

I think the best way to describe the karma thing is like a rating system. If you help people out and that kind of thing, they're likely to Exalt you (+1 Karma). If you piss someone off or anything like that, they might smite you instead (-1 karma). Each member gets 1 karma click per hour. Since you have -6, you either pissed 6 people off once, or maybe pissed one person off 6 times lol. It really doesn't have any effect on anything other than maybe you're self esteem if you're sensitive (j/k). Looking at karma can be a good indication of what others think of that member. Like storydude's karma lol, he's down to -89 or something all on his own

oh I see, so its just like at school. You got the teachers favs (browners) and then the "disliked" ones. bowling for soup was right when they wrote the song "highschool never ends" cause it's true.. but whatever, you guys can do your karma thing and be the gay ass teachers LOL thats how I see it.

Yeah 02yfm, look at warriorspeeds, you got alot more pissing people off to catch him. And yes yamarider and I can make ours and anyones, anything we want. lol.

ya i know but it's retarded. I thought it was like if you gain karma you helped someone out, if you lost karma you got advice from someone..

Its pretty much pointless, it just gives the moderators something to do when there bored.

Back