just order me some graphics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well mines are being custom made to fit my plastics, they neglected to tell me that the stock ones will not fit laker plastics so they sent me the wrong ones intentionally, being that we reminded them that about 80 times. The stockers got here fast. Its just waiting for the laker version to come out is what takes long.

so there is more of a story of that then what you were originally stating, it sounded like they screwed you for a month +, but they are making templates so thats not their problem

ive delt with mike at go for it and they are extremely dedicated and are great people and make a product to match, they have done all of our custom graphic work for all the bikes and sponsors i partake in....

[quote:t2v5rkrg]Well mines are being custom made to fit my plastics, they neglected to tell me that the stock ones will not fit laker plastics so they sent me the wrong ones intentionally, being that we reminded them that about 80 times. The stockers got here fast. Its just waiting for the laker version to come out is what takes long.

so there is more of a story of that then what you were originally stating, it sounded like they screwed you for a month +, but they are making templates so thats not their problem

ive delt with mike at go for it and they are extremely dedicated and are great people and make a product to match, they have done all of our custom graphic work for all the bikes and sponsors i partake in....[/quote:t2v5rkrg]
I dont get what you mean, all I said was after repeated times assuring they were for LAKER CUSTOM PLASTICS FOR A Z400, they still shipped me stockers, it wasnt until AFTER we had them that we claled and stated they did fit right that they told us THEY WOULDNT WORK RIGHT. I would think they would tell me BEFORE I order, and not just rip me off for the quick buck.

Her are some better pics. with hiper rims and Kenda tires ;D
hiper1.jpg

hiper3.jpg

Kenda.jpg

The bike looks awesome. Do you ice race or do you just ride ice for fun?

Thanks.It's most for fun.I'm gonna race this Saturday but it's a enduro race not ice but the track is snow and ice.

Back