Just got an 07 450 SE

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I just got a 2007 Wolverine 450 SE. I'll be breaking it in at WindRock in Tennessee this Thursday-Sunday. This will be my 3rd time at WindRock, the first 2 I was riding a buddies Prairie 650, I'll let you guys know how the wolverine compares to it next week.

Well, I was pretty impressed with the wolverine at Windrock. I didn't get stuck at all, but it wasn't as muddy this time as it normally is. Once I almost got stuck in the mud, but it worked it's way out. I did fall off once, going up steep rocks at a spot we knew was going to be a problem the front end came up real high so I bailed and pushed it forward. A buddy of mine grabbed the four wheeler and kept it from flipping back on me. Thank god for helmets, bounced my head of a rock but got back on and finished the climb. In case any of you guys are familiar with windrock, this was on the long rock climb on trail 39. After that spot I made it the rest of the way up ok. I didn't get it over 43 or so, since I was breaking it in and didn't want to test my luck, plus they are enforcing speed limits on gravel roads now. It seems to be picking up in acceleration since it's getting broken in. I took a few jumps, but nothing over a foot or two, jumped easy and felt natural.

Overall I was impressed, I'm thinking new tires could improve mud and maybe even rock crawling as the stockers were slipping a good bit. Also, the width of the wolverine is nice, I fit in quite a few spots that other guys had a touger time. So far I'm very happy with my decision to get the wolverine, everyone that rode with me was impressed at what it could do.

Back