just checking intrest...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
hey guys ive started to make alot of stuff for my rappy out of sheetmetel, so far ive made a heatshield for my pipe, because with my hmf, there is no heatshield by my legs, and it was burning holes in my fox pants. it stays reallllyyy cool, like perfectly fine to touch after a long hard ride, i also made a lil front sprocket thing(replaces the front plastic one with somthing that looks a lil cooler) and i can cut whatever i want into it. would anyone be interested in buying these with somthing custom cut into them, or anything else made from sheetmetel? im just tryin to find out if it would be worth doin to sell em just pm me, or aim, or just plane reply, thanks!

i was wondering if you had put any thought into fabricating air scoops for the warrior/raptor? You know, to help cool the engine.

well noone has done air scoopes for the raptor yet, so i might do some of those, but i will get pics tomarrow, im sorry its just been to hard to find time to take pics, too damn bust lately

Air scoops are a waste of time, perhaps we should deal out big bear kits with the cooler already inside and the required barbed fittings.

hey box, i kinda like that idea, can you say local buisness??? hmmmm...... but hey i got some pics guys, and im currently working on putting an oil cooler together for my rappy, and like box said air scoops are kinda pointless but i might make some that lead into the oil cooler for wicked flow. aight here are the pics
DSCI0004.jpg

DSCI0002.jpg

Latest posts

Back