just bought an edelbrock!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350warriorz

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought a brand new edelbrock carb off ebay for $270 shipped!! i think thats a pretty good deal!! i may have some questions after i get it..i'll let ya know

Dude you got a hell of a deal.. i think thats the best iv seen on a brandy new one..I'v herd nothing but great things about the edelbrock....Good luck wit the installation any questions theres plenty of people on here who have installed them.

make sure you shove it in all the way cause it dont sit in there like the stock one does, mine was 366 shipped so you did get a killer deal

thanks guys..yea i thought i got a pretty good deal cuz most others were selling around 350ish and up..i'll let you know if i have any questions during installation once i get it!

hahaha i was watching that one, i was going to bid but i just bought 360 worth of new parts and i thought it was going to break 300 so i didnt go after it. now i regret it. Good find.

haha nice man..thanks for not bidding! i didnt really wanna spend the money for one now but i was watching this one too and thought it was gonna sell for more but thankfully it didnt..it was like 225 with a few minuts left and i couldnt believe it was still that low so i threw a bid at it and won! i never thought id get a new one that cheap!

I got a pretty good deal on mine from yeoldtyme on the site. Its pretty much brand new. Its nice to have. The one thing I found out I really hate about it is with the dyna igntion in reverse I hit the rev limiter FAST because of the modding that had to be done to the throttle.

Sweet! Glad to hear you got that one. I had been watching that one as well.
I just bought one off of e-bay for $265 shipped on Saturday. Guy had a buy it now price for $250 and had just put it up that day; couldn't resist not getting it for that price.;D But until it's in my hands, I'll be holding my breath.

thanks guys..hey what kind of modding to the throttle has to be done??

i dont have my carb yet but i was just curious to which size needle everyone had in their edels..i know it comes with two but i dont know if i should order a few other sizes too?? all i have done to my quad is white brothers E series exhaust and modquad air intake with k&n clamp on filter.. let me know what ya think guys

the guy said he shipped my carb out yesterday so it should be here early next week!!

i dont have my carb yet but i was just curious to which size needle everyone had in their edels..i know it comes with two but i dont know if i should order a few other sizes too?? all i have done to my quad is white brothers E series exhaust and modquad air intake with k&n clamp on filter.. let me know what ya think guys

I have the modquad intake for my warrior and the damn thing isn't bolting on for ****. Did you have a problem at all on installation?

I just got my carb in the mail, but no manual. :mad: Oh well, I'll have to give edelbrock a call, not unless there is a thread concerning this topic already on here about it.

bbbthreat,
yea i had a tough time with the modquad install but did manage to get it bolted in..i had to grind off some of the plastic on the piece in the airbox that it slides down into so it would go down more and line up right then i had to grind off some more of the airbox in the inside top corner so the metal piece would seal off tight against the box then i drilled an extra hole in the lower right corner of the metal to put another screw in because i didnt think just the two were enough...then the k&n filter that they give you with it is almost too big..i had to cut the little hump out of the bottom of the airbox so it would clamp on correctly! ..i wish i woulda just spent the few extra bucks and got the prodesign one and been done..i had no idea it was gonna be this much work to get it to fit right! you might also want to put a bead of silicone around the inside of the billet bracket before you bolt it on..the seal that comes with it seems kinda small... now im just waiting for my edelbrock to come so i can see how she runs!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. Thought it was just me, but I guess this is what you get with modquad. Well I might just take my losses and get a UM box instead. Either way at least we have edelbrocks now ;D.

yea man the modquad is just a poor design and they tell you that "it will bolt right on" is bullshit... now that i have it on there it def isnt comming off but it was a hell of a job to get it on right... i cant wait till my edelbrock comes!

checked the post office today afte work and it wasnt there yet :( ... better be there tomorrow or i'll be real pissed!!!!!!

alright..i just got me edelbrock in the mail..didnt install it yet... it came setup with a twist throttle and i want it to be a thumb throttle so how can i do this?? can i just order a thumb cable from edelbrock or do i have to order other parts too?? im not sure what i have to do... please let me know!!!! thanks!

Latest posts

Back