Just another newbie...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mentolio

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to quads, though I've worked on them for years. I rode my first Wolverine in 1996, at the first dealership I worked for. In the following years I got to test a lot of quads, from all the manufacturers. I always said if I had to have a quad, it'll be a Wolverine 350! Well, several years and a near fatal streetbike accident later, I finally bought an '05...and I never looked back! As far as I'm concerned, the only thing (almost) as good as riding a "Wolvie" is finding a whole website dedicated to the machine, and the people who ride 'em(and maybe seeing the pictures of mine in the Showroom)! Cudos to Steve...GREAT WEBSITE!!

Hi mentolio,

Thanks for the great comments :D. I'm glad that you have decided to join the rank of Wolverine's owners. By the way, don't forget to keep the rubber side of your Wolverine down ;).

Glad to have you aboard... and glad you've seen the light on the safey related to quads vs. bikes. I learned many years ago that you can't drive for everyone - thus, I have to dodge far fewer quads on the trails than cars and trucks on the roads.

Back