Just a be safe reminder

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
After all call for bad weather it turned out to be a nice day to ride. All was good till the end of the day until my buddie came up on a t-crossing and the trail was about a foot lower. Needless to say he went over the bars and I just got off the phone with him and his arm is broken. :(

Just a reminder to be careful out there it doesnt take much and you dont even have to be doing any thing stupid for something to happen.

and if your being stupid calm down a little lol

Here are a few pics of the fun before and the spot he hit.

The quads
2006Raptor001.jpg

Buddy on his 450
2006Raptor006.jpg

Me
2006Raptor010.jpg

Scene of the accident

2006Raptor008.jpg

2006Raptor007.jpg

damn bro.... hes lucky. thats a nasty crossing. i know the feeling of when someone goes down. nice pics and glad hes off with just that. thanks for the heads up on riding safe man!

everyone- just be glad your out there!! dont ride outside your abilities. its okay to push, but push to the limit of your skills to get better, not the edge of stupidity or reason. some times the land just gets the best of us.

-ant

everyone- just be glad your out there!! dont ride outside your abilities. its okay to push, but push to the limit of your skills to get better, not the edge of stupidity or reason. some times the land just gets the best of us.

-ant
amen! lol

Thanks everyone, he is doing ok but arm is going to need a plate put in.

Quad wasnt hurt other than the brake lever being bent that he was pulling as hard as he could lol

Thanks everyone, he is doing ok but arm is going to need a plate put in.

Quad wasnt hurt other than the brake lever being bent that he was pulling as hard as he could lol

That was his biggest mistake. Throttle and leaning back would have prevented the whole incident. But then again you dont always think that fast.

Back