• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Joke warrior for sale...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite part is 80% of them mods are custom and not done else where!! :haha: I should ask him about that oil cooler!!! I bet it dead ends!!

I mod the clutch covers for warrior oil coolers in my spare time. Where is the return line and did you block off the oil galley? If the galley isnt block and a return line not installed below the crank bearing will be going out in the future for oil starvation.

I just sent that to him, lets see what I hear back!!! LOL

I wonder how he opened up the oil passages and who made this beefier oil pump for him?

Well dude must be in like high school by the message I got back. Im about to report his ad just for being a dick!! Heres what he sent back:

wow-thx for the "important info" realy tho? did u read the add.....at all...why are u even typing. btw, no theres no return line, i decided to just let the return oil spray on the ground.....less weight, ya know. good thing iv never done this or been running the bike for years....right? btw,,,what do u mean by "crank bearing"? idk what that is.........;) was there a point in ur email except to assume ur the onther person who ever installed a cooler on a warrior? the manner inwhich i install the nipples completely eliminates the possability of the "plug" comming loose and shifting in the oil galley. but u already know that. lol

i would send him a pic and a long reply explaining why it needs a return line in the clutch cover to make it work properly without grenading but thats just me and i may add a few insults of my own..

Little wild on the GOLD spray paint hey:haha:
and a 350 that can keep with a 660 yeah you gotta be on crack to believe that bullsh!t

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back